How to Borrow Items in Central Library
If you want to check out books you will need a library card.
- To check out items from the Open Access Areas in the Central Library, go to the Circulation Desk on the first Floor .
- Items requested from the Closed Stacks can also be collected at the Self-service collection area in the Circulation Department. Here you can find all items requested from the closed stacks as well as all reserved items when they are ready for loan.
- Five Days for students
- One week for scholars & instructors
- 3 days for university’s employees
- 1-3 item allowable for loan to students
- 4 items allowable for loan to scholars
- 5 items allowable for loan to instructors
- Reference materials, journals and Thesis are not for loan.