Lost Books

Lost Books
  • If you have lost an item belonging to the University Central Library, please contact the Central Library Circulation Department as soon as possible. Loss of books can be reported during the advertisement of Circulation and your school.
  • In case you have damaged or lost a library item, repair or replacement fees plus additional processing fees will be charged. 

Circulation Department

Tel : 1203
Location: First Floor